br Kim H Niu L Larson P
58. Kim H, Niu L, Larson P, et al. Polymeric nanoparticles encapsulating novel TLR7/8 agonists as immunostimulatory adjuvants for enhanced cancer immunotherapy. Biomaterials. May 2018;164:38-53.
59. Zhu G, Lynn GM, Jacobson O, et al. Albumin/vaccine nanocomplexes that assemble in vivo for combination cancer immunotherapy. Nature communications. Dec 5 2017;8(1):1954.
60. Kuai R, Ochyl LJ, Bahjat KS, Schwendeman A, Moon JJ. Designer vaccine nanodiscs for personalized cancer immunotherapy. Nature materials. Apr 2017;16(4):489-496.
61. Zhu G, Mei L, Vishwasrao HD, et al. Intertwining DNA-RNA nanocapsules loaded with tumor neoantigens as synergistic nanovaccines for cancer immunotherapy. Nature communications. Nov 14 2017;8(1):1482.
62. Liu DQ, Lu S, Zhang LX, et al. An indoleamine 2, 3-dioxygenase siRNA nanoparticle-coated and Trp2-displayed recombinant yeast vaccine inhibits melanoma tumor growth in mice. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. Mar 10 2018;273:1-12.
64. Appelbe OK, Moynihan KD, Flor A, Rymut N, Irvine DJ, Kron SJ. Radiation-enhanced delivery of systemically administered amphiphilic -CpG oligodeoxynucleotide. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. Nov 28 2017;266:248-255.
65. Zhang LX, Xie XX, Liu DQ, Xu ZP, Liu RT. Efficient co-delivery of neo-epitopes using dispersion-stable layered double hydroxide nanoparticles for enhanced melanoma immunotherapy. Biomaterials. Aug 2018;174:54-66.
66. Bocanegra Gondan AI, Ruiz-de-Angulo A, Zabaleta A, et al. Effective cancer immunotherapy in mice by polyIC-imiquimod complexes and engineered magnetic nanoparticles. Biomaterials. Jul 2018;170:95-115.
67. Hassan HA, Smyth L, Wang JT, et al. Dual stimulation of antigen presenting Ikarugamycin using carbon nanotube-based vaccine delivery system for cancer immunotherapy. Biomaterials. Oct 2016;104:310-322.
68. Deng L, Liang H, Xu M, et al. STING-Dependent Cytosolic DNA Sensing Promotes Radiation-Induced Type I Interferon-Dependent Antitumor Immunity in Immunogenic Tumors. Immunity. Nov 20 2014;41(5):843-852.
69. Luo M, Liu Z, Zhang X, et al. Synergistic STING activation by PC7A nanovaccine and ionizing radiation improves cancer immunotherapy. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. Apr 28 2019;300:154-160.
70. Liu L, Wang Y, Miao L, et al. Combination Immunotherapy of MUC1 mRNA Nano-vaccine and CTLA-4 Blockade Effectively Inhibits Growth of Triple Negative Breast Cancer. Molecular therapy : the journal of the American Society of Gene Therapy. Jan 3 2018;26(1):45-55.
72. Lim SM, Syn NL, Cho BC, Soo RA. Acquired resistance to EGFR targeted therapy in non-small cell lung cancer: Mechanisms and therapeutic strategies. Cancer treatment reviews. Apr 2018;65:1-10.
74. Min Y, Roche KC, Tian S, et al. Antigen-capturing nanoparticles improve the abscopal effect and cancer immunotherapy. Nature nanotechnology. Sep 2017;12(9):877-882.
75. Kroll AV, Fang RH, Jiang Y, et al. Nanoparticulate Delivery of Cancer Cell Membrane Elicits Multiantigenic Antitumor Immunity. Advanced materials. Dec 2017;29(47).
82. Luo L, Yang J, Zhu C, et al. Sustained release of anti-PD-1 peptide for perdurable immunotherapy together with photothermal ablation against primary and distant tumors. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. May 28 2018;278:87-99.
84. Wu Y, Gu W, Li J, Chen C, Xu ZP. Silencing PD-1 and PD-L1 with nanoparticle-delivered small interfering RNA increases cytotoxicity of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes. Nanomedicine (Lond). Apr 2019;14(8):955-967.
86. Li SY, Liu Y, Xu CF, et al. Restoring anti-tumor functions of T cells via nanoparticle-mediated immune checkpoint modulation. Journal of controlled release : official journal of the Controlled Release Society. Jun 10 2016;231:17-28.
87. Wu Y, Gu W, Li L, Chen C, Xu ZP. Enhancing PD-1 Gene Silence in T Lymphocytes by Comparing the Delivery Performance of Two Inorganic Nanoparticle Platforms. Nanomaterials. Jan 28 2019;9(2).
91. Wilson DR, Sen R, Sunshine JC, Pardoll DM, Green JJ, Kim YJ. Biodegradable STING agonist nanoparticles for enhanced cancer immunotherapy. Nanomedicine : nanotechnology, biology, and medicine. Feb 2018;14(2):237-246.
92. Melero I, Hirschhorn-Cymerman D, Morales-Kastresana A, Sanmamed MF, Wolchok JD. Agonist antibodies to TNFR molecules that costimulate T and NK cells. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. Mar 1 2013;19(5):1044-1053.
94. Chen M, Ouyang H, Zhou S, Li J, Ye Y. PLGA-nanoparticle mediated delivery of anti-OX40 monoclonal antibody enhances anti-tumor cytotoxic T cell responses. Cellular immunology. Feb 2014;287(2):91-99.